The man arrested in last week's deadly multiple shooting on Coney Island has been released after prosecutors decided not to seek an indictment.
The Brooklyn District Attorney's office said Joseph Brown was ordered released by a judge.
He had been facing murder and attempted murder charges.
Brown said he was home playing video games with friends at the time of the incident.
He's due back in court in May, when his lawyer said he expects charges against Brown to be dismissed.
Four people were shot last Friday inside the Gravesend Houses, one of whom was killed.
There is no word on any other suspects.
Anyone with information on the case should contact the Crime Stoppers hotline at 1-800-577-TIPS, or text CRIMES and then enter TIP577, or visit www.nypdcrimestoppers.com.